1. the prices stated in the online shop are to be understood as final prices including statutory value added tax plus any shipping costs that may be incurred. During the ordering process, the customer will receive an overview with information on the total price of the order before the order is sent.
2. the customer can pay by credit card, PayPal, immediate transfer, cash on delivery or by normal bank transfer.
3. the customer can change the payment method stored in his user account at any time.
4. the payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined by the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the deadline. In this case, the customer will have to pay NICE Horse Fashion default interest at a rate of 5 percentage points above the base rate.
5. the customer's obligation to pay interest on arrears does not exclude NICE Horse Fashion's right to claim further damages caused by default.
6. if the customer has chosen the payment method bank transfer, NICE Horse Fashion will accept the purchase agreement on the resolutory condition that full payment is made to NICE Horse Fashion by bank transfer within seven (7) bank working days.
Bank transfer (advance payment):
You transfer the invoice amount to our bank account, quoting the order number:
SORT CODE: 76460015
Account number: 107871147
Cash on delivery (only in Germany possible):
You pay on delivery to your postman or post office. We have to charge a cash on delivery fee of 11,95 € up to 3 kg or 13,5 € up to 5 kg (see also shipping costs).
When you pick up or buy at our NICE Horse Factory Shop or at trade fairs and tournaments.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) , Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the date of dispatch of the goods. The complete invoice terms for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here: Germany , Finland , Great Britain , Netherlands , Norway , Austria , Sweden .
Installment purchase: Klarna's financing service allows you to pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments under the conditions indicated in the checkout. The instalments are payable at the end of each month after Klarna has sent you a monthly invoice. For more information on instalment purchases, including terms and conditions and standard European consumer credit information for the countries where this payment method is available, click here (only available in the countries listed): Austria , Denmark , Finland , Germany , Norway , Sweden , United Kingdom.
Instant: Available in Germany, the Netherlands and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
direct debit: Available in Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and Austria. The debit occurs after shipping the goods. You will be informed of the time by e-mail.
Credit card (Visa/Mastercard): Available in Germany. The debit is made after the goods or tickets have been shipped / the service is available or, in the case of a subscription, according to the communicated times.